A Day of Thoughts


A day of thoughts......


Some days, I just couldn't seem to concentrate on anything... So what did I do? Daydream. Daydreams, and most people think, are not negative habits. In fact, daydreams are ways and means that we try to express our creativity, or to gain personal "enlightenment". This being one of those days, I just sat in the corner of the my room--nearly half a day--thinking of all sorts of things. Practically, my mind was just wandering onto any subject. Soaring, some might say. At first, I was thinking of recent movies, then it went to Star Wars. Somehow, it went from Star Wars to something I might consider philosophical. Heard of that short, green creature in Star wars? Yoda. Right. What was his most popular phrase? "Do or do not. There is no try." Ever since I heard of that phrase, I can't help but ponder over it. Do or do not. There is no try. Well, some might say, oh, heck, who cares? However, I feel there is something more to it. On a very superficial level, it meant that you either do or do not. There is no such thing as trying. However, if that is the case, then how did this phrase--"you never really failed, until you fail to try."--come about? It makes no sense to me. Then again, things are never certain and fixed. So, on a deeper level of understanding, which only struck me only today, was this: "do or do not" don't really mean that. Instead, what it might be hinting at is, in only trying, you are not putting in your best in something. In order to succeed, you HAVE to BELIEVE in it, you must put your whole heart into doing it. So far, what that I have written are only opinions. They may not be certainly true. In fact, we never are near the truths of this world. Our answers are hardly the truth. They are mere opinions. Thus, it brings me to another saying: " 'Why' is a question that is much purer than it answers." Perhaps, one day I would think about this again...

felt a little blue at 6:16 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about

Don't feel blue... I am sorry if you're sad... that's so sad... *patpat*
Name: Melvin
DOB: 11/06/1987
School: YJC
Location: Singapore
Address: Wouldn't you like to know! Stalker!

archives

August 2005
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009

links

Jessica
Marie
Pinky
Zhi Hao
Honx
CQ
My 3rd blog: Poems I have written

taggie

<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/nodern03/towhereyouare.wma" loop=true>

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

original layout

Ma Vie En Bleu by Araglas