WHY.


" 'Why' is a question that is much purer than its answers."I promised myself to think about this one day. Haha... I have thought about this nearly everytime. However, I still feel that I have not grasped the essence behind this sentence. Hm. Simply put, our answers are never pure because, in one way or another, they will always be altered, thus biased to oneself. We, as humans, only trust what we observe and hear. Usually, we do not always spent some time to think about the other point of views that might possibly exist. That being said, we make our conclusions based on limited information, and ultimately, reasons that support our own opinions. Thus, our answers could be described as..."impure"? Going back to the sentence, 'why' is a question that is much purer than its answers, the questions that we ask(the word 'why'), are usually in its purest form because they are not altered, in the sense that there are no opinions involved in the questions we ask. The questions that we ask are made mostly out of our own innocence, directly from our hearts. Does this answer the question? Frankly I don't know. Somehow I feel something is lacking in it. Haha...

felt a little blue at 6:18 AM,
0 comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

about

Don't feel blue... I am sorry if you're sad... that's so sad... *patpat*
Name: Melvin
DOB: 11/06/1987
School: YJC
Location: Singapore
Address: Wouldn't you like to know! Stalker!

archives

August 2005
April 2009
September 2009
October 2009

links

Jessica
Marie
Pinky
Zhi Hao
Honx
CQ
My 3rd blog: Poems I have written

taggie

<bgsound src="http://www.geocities.com/nodern03/towhereyouare.wma" loop=true>

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

original layout

Ma Vie En Bleu by Araglas